Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Art

I have about three shoots ahead of this one that I need to edit, but I really couldn't contain myself after I had this newborn session. So I skipped ahead and picked six of my favorite shots to post.

Newborn art- my favorite subject. Actually, this is not a true newborn shoot, because this beauty is 6 weeks old. The crumpled up, womb-like positions typical of newborns haven't been seen for several weeks now (sniff). That said, look at these shots! This little girl is one of the most expressive six week-olds I have ever seen, knows her poses well (even while sleeping), and may have a modeling career ahead of her.

If anyone is interested in a newborn art session (in Chicago or St. Louis) make sure to give me a heads up so I can be there within 2 weeks after the baby is born.







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Leah!! Absolutely stunning! When we have another baby, we'll fly you out for our newborn shots!

    ReplyDelete